10849 15th Ave NE Bottineau, ND, 58318 United States Get directions$959,000 $821/Sq. ft.
- Age1960 Years
- Parking 3 stall garage car garage
- Listed 1 Year 6 Months 24 Days Ago
Have you been dreaming about your having own sprawling hunting paradise hidden away in the Turtle Mountains? This. Is. The. Place! Situated on 200+ acres (gratis tag!) of rolling hills & lush forest this property has everything you are looking for! You will make up every morning in your oversized master bedroom to a picturesque view of your own private lake with hundreds of feet of shoreline. The house has been nicely updated & has 2 more bedrooms, a full bathroom with a tiled shower, an open concept living & kitchen area that features custom hickory cabinets & the mechanical/laundry room area. The house also has a newer propane furnace, updated siding, newer windows, a maintenance free 212 square foot deck overlooking the lake, updated electrical throughout the majority of the house, & has added lots of spray foam insulation to the crawl space. Don’t miss this opportunity to own this hidden gem in the Turtle Mountains! Call us today!
- The 3 stall detached garage is absolutely massive & it measures a whopping 32' x 54'! It comes complete with floor heat, 12' high garage doors, & a specially engineered separate living space above the garage that has 8' high walls. The living space is a blank canvas & can be finished off however you like & it is also plumbed for a bathroom on the main level of the garage. The yard is secluded & it features a beautiful fire pit area as well as one of the most impressive rock walls you will ever see! The land itself is breathtaking & it regularly has deer, loons, ducks, turkeys, the occasional moose, & more that frequent the area. You could spend a lifetime exploring this property by traveling on all of the trails, creating new ones, watching all of your wildlife neighbors, enjoying the lake, & whatever else you could imagine!
- If you would like to appreciate the peace & tranquility of being situated on your own private oasis amongst towering oaks & birch trees but also only being a hop, skip, & a jump away from Lake Metigoshe this place is for you! Listing Agent: Brett Houck 701-871-7211. CLOSING DATE: 8/30/22 885
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available